Cloud Architecture Diagram & Inventory Tool
Automatically document your cloud
Search your inventory and its metadata
Export cloud diagrams as VSDX, PNG or CSV
AWS, Azure & Kubernetes support
Agentless, self-hosted on your VM
Interactive & Enlightening Cloud Diagram Tool
Trying to understand how your cloud is configured, let alone related, is increasingly complex. That's where we come in.
Within minutes, our cloud architecture diagram tool can show you your aggregated cloud inventory in an intuitive, interactive diagram:
- See all your AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes cloud architecture in one view
- Auto-generate cloud architecture diagrams that update automatically, saving you precious time
- Scales to any size; Hyperglance grows with your cloud
- Overlay metadata onto your cloud architecture diagram, including cost, to add important context
- Explore resource dependencies and links, and view/search detailed metadata
- Export your cloud diagrams, as often as you like, to PNG, CSV or Visio (AWS sample, Azure sample, K8s sample); automate exports using our RESTful API
- Automatically schedule exports to push to a storage account that can be referenced in Atlassian Confluence
Automatically Document Your Cloud Inventory
As your cloud setup grows in complexity, so does the time and knowledge required to document it.
Whether you're managing your own cloud and its documentation, or need to quickly audit a third party's, our cloud architecture diagram tool will help you find what you need, when you need it.
- Discover your aggregated, multi-cloud inventory
- Find resources in seconds using powerful filtering & search
- Search using resource attributes, metrics, cost, alarms, and more
- View your inventory & search results in a diagram with one-click
- Create saved searches to save time and monitor configuration
- Quickly export your entire inventory, or specific search results, into CSV
- Print or export PNG or VSDX (Visio) architecture diagrams
- Schedule exports to push to a storage account that can be referenced in Confluence
- Automate exports as often as you need using our RESTful API
Cloud Diagrams for AWS, Azure & Kubernetes
AWS Architecture Diagrams
Use Hyperglance to document & view your entire, aggregated AWS and multi-cloud inventory in an automatically generated, architecture diagram:
- Export your AWS diagrams, as often as you like, to Visio (VSDX sample), PNG, or CSV; includes an easy to use RESTful API
- Find dependencies, and view/search detailed metadata across all your AWS accounts, regions, VPCs and subnets - including metrics, and CloudWatch alarms
- See all your cloud infrastructure in one view, with multi-cloud, EKS, & Kubernetes support
- Reduce your AWS bill, and make sure you stay compliant using Hyperglance's built-in AWS-specific checks and notifications
- Automatically remediate issues and enforce policies
- Trigger SNS, EventGrid, Slack, Teams, Jira & SMTP notifications
Azure Architecture Diagrams
Use Hyperglance to automatically visualize your Azure architecture in a real-time, interactive cloud diagram:
- Export your Azure diagrams, as often as you like, to Visio (VSDX sample), PNG, or CSV; includes an easy to use RESTful API
- Find dependencies, and view/search detailed metadata across all your Azure accounts, subscriptions, VNets, and subnets - including metrics, and Azure alarms
- See all your cloud infrastructure in one view, with multi-cloud, AKS, & Kubernetes support
- Reduce your Azure bill, and make sure you stay compliant using Hyperglance's built-in Azure-specific checks and notifications (Event Grid, email, or Slack webhooks)
- Automatically remediate issues and enforce policies; use Azure Event Grid notifications to trigger pre-built automation functions
Kubernetes Architecture Diagrams
Document & view your complete, aggregated Kubernetes inventory in an automatically generated, interactive cloud architecture diagram:
- Export your Kubernetes diagrams, as often as you like, to Visio (download VSDX sample), PNG, or CSV; includes an easy-to-use RESTful API
- Find AWS & Azure dependencies, and view/search detailed metadata across all your clouds & clusters, including namespaces, services, pods, containers, and volumes
- True multi-cloud coverage; use Hyperglance across all your Kubernetes distributions, including AWS EKS, Azure AKS & OpenShift
Agentless & Secure
Hyperglance is self-hosted on your VM, mitigating the security concerns associated with a traditional SaaS solution.
- Your data, your rules: All information is securely stored on your instance/VM, ensuring absolute ownership and control.
- Secure connectivity: Hyperglance only interfaces with AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs, never directly accessing your resources.
- Credential confidence: No need to risk compromise by sharing credentials with third parties.
- Compliance concerns, eliminated: Streamline approval and rest easy with our compliance-friendly solution.
90% of Fortune 100 Companies Use Partner Solutions
Hyperglance is a member of both the AWS Partner Network (APN) and Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). The partner networks are global communities of approved partners that use AWS & Azure to build market-leading solutions.
What Else Do Hyperglance Users Love?
A command center for Cloud Professionals
Security & Compliance
Continuously scan your cloud for security & compliance issues, based on industry best practices & frameworks.
Discover potential cost savings & optimizations, with built-in automation - all based on industry best practices.
Automation & Remediation
An extensive automation library to optimize or remediate your cloud cost, security, and compliance in real time.
Contents The re:Invent Hashtag Problem Why the confusion? What's the point of hashtags for an event? Our AWS re:Invent hashtag recommendation The...
Contents The Top 5 FinOps Podcasts 10 Other Cloud Optimization Podcasts The Top 5 FinOps Podcasts We've pulled together our favorite 5 FinOps...
The Daily Struggle of Cloud and FinOps Professionals Navigating the cloud ecosystem comes with its set of challenges. Managing costs, optimizing...
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.