Make Your Cloud Work Harder For You
As cloud complexity continues to increase, so does its risk & cost. Cloud management shouldn’t involve guesswork, let alone skilled team members spending time on relatively menial tasks and troubleshooting operational problems.
Hyperglance ships with solutions designed to help you to automatically enforce cost, security & compliance policies, and more... all in real-time:
- Collect: Hyperglance connects to the AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes APIs and collects attributes, metrics, and more
- Aggregate: Hyperglance aggregates all your account, subscription and cluster data into a single searchable inventory
- Analyze & Display: Hyperglance analyzes your inventory, creates a dependency model, and shows you it in an interactive diagram
- Evaluate: Hyperglance’s rules engine constantly checks policy, highlights any violations, then notifies you
- Act: Rule violations trigger Hyperglance Automations, fixing problems in your cloud as they occur
Reduce Your Cloud Bill
Hyperglance pulls in your cloud billing data, and overlays that onto your entire cloud inventory.
Combine powerful interactive diagrams, inventory and search with Hyperglance's rules engine and automations to reduce your cloud spend by up to 30%:
- Includes a growing ruleset that checks in real-time for cost optimizations
- Create unlimited rules using metadata, cost, metrics and alarms
- Set up rule violations to trigger Automations, allowing you to fix and optimize your cloud spend in real-time
Implement Your AWS Tagging Strategy
Are you wrestling with incorrectly tagged or untagged resources? You aren’t alone.
Hyperglance Automations make it easy to implement tagging best practices, including:
- Killing provisioned instances that don’t match your tagging policy
- Finding and correcting badly formatted tags, using fuzzy matching to identify then fix casing, spacing, and other common issues.
- Find and fix resources without a tag
How Does Hyperglance's AWS Automated Remediation Work?
Get back to the work you do best; let Hyperglance fix issues with your cloud in a matter of seconds:
- A pre-built or custom rule triggers in Hyperglance
- Hyperglance notifies AWS SNS and sends the search/rule result to S3
- SNS sends the S3 data to AWS Lambda
- Lambda reads the SNS data from S3
- A Lambda function executes, issuing commands to your AWS resources, and resolving your problem.
Secure, Self-Hosted Deployment
Unlike a traditional SaaS solution, Hyperglance is self-hosted, meaning you don't need to worry about security.
Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM.
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- You don't share credentials with a third party
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.