Make Your Cloud Work Harder For You
As cloud complexity continues to increase, so does its risk & cost. Cloud management shouldn’t involve guesswork, let alone skilled team members spending time on relatively menial tasks and troubleshooting operational problems.
Hyperglance ships with solutions designed to help you to automatically enforce cost, security & compliance policies, and more... all in real-time:
- Collect: Hyperglance connects to the AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes APIs and collects attributes, metrics, and more
- Aggregate: Hyperglance aggregates all your account, subscription and cluster data into a single searchable inventory
- Analyze & Display: Hyperglance analyzes your inventory, creates a dependency model, and shows you it in an interactive diagram
- Evaluate: Hyperglance’s rules engine constantly checks policy, highlights any violations, then notifies you
- Act: Rule violations trigger Hyperglance Automations, fixing problems in your cloud as they occur
Reduce Your Cloud Bill
Hyperglance pulls in your cloud billing data, and overlays that onto your entire cloud inventory.
Combine powerful interactive diagrams, inventory and search with Hyperglance's rules engine and automations to reduce your cloud spend by up to 30%:
- Includes a growing ruleset that checks in real-time for cost optimizations
- Create unlimited rules using metadata, cost, metrics and alarms
- Set up rule violations to trigger Automations, allowing you to fix and optimize your cloud spend in real-time
Implement Your Tagging Strategy
Are you wrestling with incorrectly tagged or untagged resources? You aren’t alone.
Hyperglance Automations make it easy to implement tagging best practices, including:
- Killing provisioned instances that don’t match your tagging policy
- Finding and correcting badly formatted tags, using fuzzy matching to identify then fix casing, spacing, and other common issues.
- Find and fix resources without a tag
How Does Hyperglance's Automation Work?
Get back to the work you do best; let Hyperglance fix issues with your cloud in a matter of seconds:
- A pre-built or custom rule triggers in Hyperglance
- Hyperglance sends the search(rule) result to S3 (AWS)/Blob Storage (Azure)
- A Lambda (AWS) or Automation Function (Azure) reads the data from S3/Blob Storage
- A Lambda or Automation Function function executes, issuing commands to your AWS/Azure resources, resolving your problem
AMI or Azure Image Based Deployment
Unlike typical SaaS solutions, Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM. With this deployment model, you won't encounter a new data security headache.
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- You never share credentials with a third party
- No need to worry about Compliance
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.