Cloud Automation & Remediation
Hundreds of codeless, customizable automations
Fix cloud security, spend, tagging & more
Enforce policies & best practices
Agentless, self-hosted on your VM
Make Your Cloud Work Harder For You
Hyperglance ships with solutions designed to help you automatically enforce cost, security & compliance policies, and more... all in real-time:
- Collect: Hyperglance connects to the AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes APIs and collects attributes, metrics, and more
- Aggregate: Hyperglance aggregates all your account, subscription and cluster data into a single searchable inventory
- Analyze & Display: Hyperglance analyzes your inventory, creates a dependency model, and shows you it in an interactive diagram
- Evaluate: Hyperglance’s rules engine constantly checks policy, highlights any violations then notifies you
- Act: Rule violations trigger Hyperglance Automations, fixing problems in your cloud as they occur
Automate Compliance & Security Remediation
We know that automation is fast becoming an essential Cloud Security Posture Management strategy.
So, Hyperglance comes shipped with hundreds of predefined checks and automations, all designed to improve your cloud security.
Within minutes, you'll discover an actionable list of cloud compliance insights based on industry best practices and frameworks. Not only will you identify problems faster, but Hyperglance Automation allows you to fix them automatically.
Reduce Your Cloud Bill
Combine powerful interactive diagrams, inventory and search with Hyperglance's rules engine and automations to reduce your cloud spend by up to 30%:
- Includes a growing ruleset that checks in real-time for cost optimizations
- Create unlimited rules using metadata, cost, metrics and alarms
- Set up rule violations to trigger Automations, allowing you to fix and optimize your cloud spend in real-time
Enforce Policies & Best Practices
- Enforce your own policies by creating as many custom rules as you like
- Configure rules to trigger notification services, and slack/email alerts
- Fix problems by connecting rules and automations
Implement Your Tagging Strategy
Are you wrestling with incorrectly tagged or untagged resources? You're not alone.
Hyperglance's built-in automations make it easy to implement tagging best practices, including:
- Killing provisioned instances that don’t match your tagging policy
- Finding and correcting badly formatted tags, using fuzzy matching to identify then fix casing, spacing, and other common issues.
- Find and fix resources without a tag
Meet Your New Star Employee
Hyperglance not only scales with you, but it frees up vital team members to work on your most valuable tasks. It takes minutes to save hours thanks to extensive security & compliance monitoring, automatic diagrams & documentation and actionable cost-saving recommendations, all with built-in automation you can rely on 24-7.
It's time you let Hyperglance take the strain.
How Does Hyperglance's Automation Work?
- A pre-built or custom rule triggers in Hyperglance
- Hyperglance sends the search (rule) result to S3 (AWS)/Blob Storage (Azure)
- A Lambda (AWS) or Automation Function (Azure) reads the data from S3/Blob Storage
- A Lambda or Automation Function executes, issuing commands to your AWS/Azure resources, resolving your problem
90% of Fortune 100 Companies Use Partner Solutions
Hyperglance is a member of both the AWS Partner Network (APN) and Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). The partner networks are global communities of approved partners that use AWS & Azure to build market-leading solutions.
Agentless & Secure
Hyperglance is self-hosted on your VM, mitigating the security concerns associated with a traditional SaaS solution.
- Your data, your rules: All information is securely stored on your instance/VM, ensuring absolute ownership and control.
- Secure connectivity: Hyperglance only interfaces with AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs, never directly accessing your resources.
- Credential confidence: No need to risk compromise by sharing credentials with third parties.
- Compliance concerns, eliminated: Streamline approval and rest easy with our compliance-friendly solution.
What Else Do Hyperglance Users Love?
A command center for cloud professionals.
View resources and their dependencies in an interactive, real-time cloud diagram that's easy to understand & scalable.
Security & Compliance
Continuously scan your cloud for security & compliance issues, based on industry best practices & frameworks.
Discover potential cost savings & optimizations, with built-in automation - all based on industry best practices.
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
This press release originally appeared on PRweb.com. Hyperglance Cloud Management Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace...
Improve Your Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) Cloud security posture management provides several important benefits for businesses,...
Introducing Auto-Sync We’re excited to introduce more new features to further enhance your Cloud Management experience, simplifying synchronization...
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.