Improve Your Cloud Security Posture
As the complexity required for effective Cloud Security Posture Management grows, so does the risk your business faces. Hyperglance helps you overcome that, and comes shipped with hundreds of pre-defined checks, all designed to improve your cloud security posture.
Within minutes, you'll discover an actionable list of cloud compliance insights based on industry best practice and frameworks. We want to reduce your business' risk, and save you time & money.
- Includes 200+ pre-defined, customizable, & regularly updated rules
- Covers AWS Well Architected, CIS top 20, NIST 800-53, HIPAA
- Create your own rules using metadata, cost, metrics, and alarms
- View issues, in context, in a powerful & interactive architecture diagram
- Configure rules to trigger notification services, and slack/email alerts
- COMING SOON: Use pre-defined actions to remediate AWS & Azure issues automatically
Comply With Key Frameworks
Our built-in checks are based on industry best-practices, and will help you comply with key security & compliance frameworks, including:
- AWS Well-Architected
- NIST 800-53
- NIST 800-171
- PCI DSS
Secure, Self-Hosted Deployment
Unlike a traditional SaaS solution, Hyperglance is self-hosted, meaning you don't need to worry about security.
Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM.
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- You don't share credentials with a third party
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted By The Biggest Brands
Hyperglance is trusted by some of the world's biggest companies, and government agencies.
How much does Hyperglance cost?
Hyperglance has a range of deployment and license options. For more information, please take a look at our pricing.
Does Hyperglance support AWS GovCloud?
Does Hyperglance support Azure Government?
Not at the moment, although we are working towards it. Please drop us a message and let us know if you're interested.
Does Hyperglance support Single Sign On (SSO)?
Yes, SAML support comes by default. Use any SAML provider such as OKTA or Active Directory to control who in your organisation can access Hyperglance, and what they can see.