Cloud Security & Compliance Automation
Continuous cloud compliance monitoring with 250+ built-in checks
Based on key regulatory & compliance frameworks
Codeless automations fix issues in real-time
Agentless, self-hosted on your VM
Improve Your Cloud Security Posture
Powerful Cloud Security & Compliance Monitoring & Automation
As the complexity required for effective Cloud Security Posture Management grows, so does the risk your business faces. Hyperglance helps you overcome that, and comes shipped with hundreds of predefined checks, all designed to improve your cloud security posture.
Within minutes, you'll discover an actionable list of cloud compliance insights based on industry best practices and frameworks. We want to reduce your business' risk, and save you time & money.
- Includes 200+ predefined, customizable, & regularly updated rules
- Covers AWS Well-Architected, CIS Controls, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, and more
- Create your own rules using metadata, cost, metrics, and alarms
- View issues, in context, in a powerful & interactive architecture diagram
- Configure rules to trigger notification services, and slack/email alerts
- Use predefined automations to remediate AWS & Azure issues
Cloud Compliance Monitoring
Hyperglance continuously scans your cloud inventory, looking for policy breaches, misconfiguration, and vulnerabilities:
- Includes 200+ rules, tailored to AWS & Azure
Run as many rules as you like, as often as you like
- New & updated rules added regularly
- Customize our rules or create your own
- Trigger notifications, emails, and Slack alerts
- Monitor across your entire AWS, Azure, and
- Kubernetes architecture and its dependencies
- Rules traverse the dependency graph to reduce false positives
Codeless Cloud Security & Compliance Automation
A cloud rules engine that works harder for you
Cloud management shouldn’t involve guesswork, let alone skilled team members spending time on relatively menial tasks and troubleshooting operational problems.
Hyperglance ships with codeless solutions designed to help you automatically enforce cost, security & compliance policies, and more... all in real-time:
- Identify compliance & security violations, then remediate them to meet your requirements
- Ships with hundreds of rules and an ever-growing library of AWS Lambda functions (Azure automation functions coming soon)
- Discover and implement cost optimizations
- Connect rules and automations to enforce your policies
- Fix resource tagging issues in real-time
Agentless & Secure
Hyperglance is self-hosted on your VM, mitigating the security concerns associated with a traditional SaaS solution.
- Your data, your rules: All information is securely stored on your instance/VM, ensuring absolute ownership and control.
- Secure connectivity: Hyperglance only interfaces with AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs, never directly accessing your resources.
- Credential confidence: No need to risk compromise by sharing credentials with third parties.
- Compliance concerns, eliminated: Streamline approval and rest easy with our compliance-friendly solution.
90% of Fortune 100 Companies Use Partner Solutions
Hyperglance is a member of both the AWS Partner Network (APN) and Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). The partner networks are global communities of approved partners that use AWS & Azure to build market-leading solutions.
What Else Do Hyperglance Users Love?
A command center for cloud professionals.
View resources and their dependencies in an interactive, real-time cloud diagram that's easy to understand & scalable.
Discover potential cost savings & optimizations, with built-in automation - all based on industry best practices.
Automation & Remediation
An extensive automation library to optimize or remediate your cloud cost, security, and compliance in real time.
Improve Your Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) Cloud security posture management provides several important benefits for businesses,...
What's in this post? What is Cloud Compliance? Who is Responsible for Cloud Compliance & Security? Key Components of a Cloud Compliance...
Introduction As more and more organizations shift their operations to the cloud, the importance of securing their data and applications in the cloud...
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.