Improve Your Cloud Security Posture
As the complexity required for effective Cloud Security Posture Management grows, so does the risk your business faces. Hyperglance helps you overcome that, and comes shipped with hundreds of pre-defined checks, all designed to improve your cloud security posture.
Within minutes, you'll discover an actionable list of cloud compliance insights based on industry best practice and frameworks. We want to reduce your business' risk, and save you time & money.
- Includes 200+ pre-defined, customizable, & regularly updated rules
- Covers AWS Well Architected, CIS top 20, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, and more
- Create your own rules using metadata, cost, metrics, and alarms
- View issues, in context, in a powerful & interactive architecture diagram
- Configure rules to trigger notification services, and slack/email alerts
- Use pre-defined automations to remediate AWS & Azure issues
Comply With Key Frameworks
Our built-in checks are based on industry best-practices, and will help you comply with key security & compliance frameworks, including:
- AWS Well-Architected
- NIST 800-53
- NIST 800-171
- PCI DSS
Secure, Self-Hosted Deployment
Unlike a traditional SaaS solution, Hyperglance is self-hosted, meaning you don't need to worry about your data security.
Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM.
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- You never share credentials with a third party
- No need to worry about Compliance
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.