Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.
Inventory Management For Azure
Seamlessly catalog & search your cloud inventory
As your Azure setup grows in complexity, the time and expertise necessary to document your architecture increases in complexity.
Hyperglance can help you with find what you need, when you need it, whether you are managing your own cloud and its documentation or need to audit a third party's cloud.
- See all your Azure subscriptions in one view
- Use powerful search & filtering to find resources in seconds
- Search using metrics, cost, alarms, resource attributes, and more
- View your search results in a diagram using one click
- Save searches to save time, monitor, and alert
- Export search results & inventory into CSV in a matter of seconds
- Export of print Visio or PNG export diagrams as often as you like (download a VSDX sample)
- Automate exports using our RESTful API
Azure Rules Engine
Make your cloud work harder for you
Our advanced rules engine will save you time, money, and stress.
- Monitor your cloud security, performance, and cost
- Ship with an ever-growing library of predefined rules
- Create unlimited custom rules using metadata, metrics and alarms
- Configure rules to send emails, Azure Event Grid events, or Slack notifications
- Schedule your rules to run periodically or at specific times
Approved Azure Government Service
Mission-Critical Cloud Management
Numerous North American public sector/government departments & agencies already use Hyperglance, so you'll be in good company.
Support for Native Kubernetes & AKS
A Diagram That Embeds AKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters
Hyperglance's Kubernetes integration connects to both AKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto your Hyperglance cloud diagram and inventory.
- See AKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Support for Load balancer connections and persistent volumes
Choose a Microsoft Cloud Partner
Hyperglance is proud to be an approved member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
The MPN is a global network of authorized partners who create industry-leading products using Microsoft services.
By selecting Hyperglance, you'll be joining the vast majority of Fortune 500 businesses that already utilize Microsoft Partner services & solutions to fast-track their progress.