Microsoft Azure Cloud Management
Monitor compliance & optimize cost
Includes a growing & customizable ruleset
Automations reduce cost & effort
Generate interactive Azure cloud diagrams
Azure Image based deployment
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Azure Architecture Diagrams
Get insights into your Azure infrastructure with real-time interactive diagrams
Use Hyperglance to create an architecture diagram that displays your whole, aggregated Azure infrastructure and multi-cloud inventory:
- One view for all your Azure infrastructure
- Diagrams automatically update, saving you precious time
- Export your Azure diagrams, ad-hoc or regularly, to PNG, CSV, or Visio (download a sample VSDX); includes a simple-to-use RESTful API
- Automatically schedule exports to push to a storage account that can be referenced in Atlassian Confluence
- Discover dependencies, and search detailed metadata across all your Azure accounts, subscriptions, VNets, and subnets (including metrics and Azure alarms)
- Overlay important metadata onto your Azure diagram, e.g. cost
- Hyperglance scales to any size, growing with your cloud
Inventory Management For Azure
Seamlessly catalog & search your cloud inventory
As your Azure setup grows in complexity, the time and expertise necessary to document your architecture increases in complexity.
Hyperglance can help you with find what you need, when you need it, whether you are managing your own cloud and its documentation or need to audit a third party's cloud.
- See all your Azure subscriptions in one view
- Use powerful search & filtering to find resources in seconds
- Search using metrics, cost, alarms, resource attributes, and more
- View your search results in a diagram using one click
- Save searches to save time, monitor, and alert
- Export search results & inventory into CSV in a matter of seconds
- Export of print Visio or PNG export diagrams as often as you like (download a VSDX sample)
- Automate exports using our RESTful API
Azure Cost Optimization
Reduce your Azure bill
Hyperglance enables you to easily find out where your Azure costs are coming from, and identify opportunities to save money, so you can be confident in your cloud cost management capabilities giving you complete peace of mind.
Hyperglance pulls in your Azure billing data, overlays it onto your cloud inventory, and then runs it through an advanced rules engine. The result is a tailored list of cost optimizations, constantly updated and ready for you to implement.
- Use our Sankey diagram to explore your Azure costs in detail
- Generate actionable insights in real-time using our cloud rules engine
- Identify under-utilized and orphaned resources
- Automate cost monitoring of cost, remediations, and set alerts
Azure Rules Engine
Make your cloud work harder for you
Our advanced rules engine will save you time, money, and stress.
- Monitor your cloud security, performance, and cost
- Ship with an ever-growing library of predefined rules
- Create unlimited custom rules using metadata, metrics and alarms
- Configure rules to send emails, Azure Event Grid events, or Slack notifications
- Schedule your rules to run periodically or at specific times
Microsoft Azure Cloud Automation
Our cloud rules engine makes your life easier
Guesswork shouldn't be a part of cloud management, and team members shouldn't be spending their time on relatively unimportant activities or resolving operational issues.
Out-of-the-box, Hyperglance will help you control your cloud cost (and compliance) in real-time:
- Ships with an ever-growing library of rules & Azure automation functions
- Discover and implement Azure cost optimizations
- Enforce policy using customizable rules & automations
- Fix resource tagging issues in real-time
Approved Azure Government Service
Mission-Critical Cloud Management
You can still benefit from Hyperglance if you're using Azure Government (or AWS GovCloud) to securely manage sensitive data and processes.
Numerous North American public sector/government departments & agencies already use Hyperglance, so you'll be in good company.
Azure Image Based Deployment
Unlike typical SaaS solutions, Hyperglance is deployed in your own VNet through the Azure Marketplace, or in your own VM. There are no data security headaches with this deployment model.
- All data is stored on the VM; you control and own everything
- Doesn't connect to your resources, only to the Azure or Kubernetes APIs
- No requirement to share credentials with a third party
- No need to worry about Compliance
- Simpler internal sign-off
Support for Native Kubernetes & AKS
A Diagram That Embeds AKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters
Hyperglance's Kubernetes integration connects to both AKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto your Hyperglance cloud diagram and inventory.
- See AKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Support for Load balancer connections and persistent volumes
RESTful API Access
Flexible, easy and powerful
Hyperglance's aggregated inventory contains a powerful amount of data, all of which you can access via an easy-to-use RESTful, JSON-based API.
- Pull diagrams or your aggregated inventory, including resources, metadata, endpoints, and connections
- Push custom metadata to your inventory & diagrams
- Sample Python code and Swagger documentation available
Choose a Microsoft Cloud Partner
Hyperglance is proud to be an approved member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
The MPN is a global network of authorized partners who create industry-leading products using Microsoft services.
By selecting Hyperglance, you'll be joining the vast majority of Fortune 500 businesses that already utilize Microsoft Partner services & solutions to fast-track their progress.
What's AWS GovCloud & Why Would You Use It?
In today's fast-paced digital era, government agencies and organizations handling sensitive data require robust, secure, and compliant cloud...
Cloud Observability: A Guide for Cloud Professionals
Introduction As the digital landscape continues to evolve, the significance of observability in the realms of cloud computing and DevOps has become...
5 Cloud Cost Optimization Best Practices
What is Cloud Cost Optimization? Cloud Cost Optimization is a process, ideally automated, that involves the ongoing review of cloud costs....
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.