Microsoft Azure Cloud Management
Monitor compliance & optimize cost
Includes a growing & customizable ruleset
Automations reduce cost & effort
Generate interactive Azure cloud diagrams
Agentless, self-hosted on your VM
Azure Architecture Diagrams
Get insights into your Azure infrastructure with real-time interactive diagrams
Use Hyperglance to create an architecture diagram that displays your whole, aggregated Azure infrastructure and multi-cloud inventory:
- One view for all your Azure infrastructure
- Diagrams automatically update, saving you precious time
- Export your Azure diagrams, ad-hoc or regularly, to PNG, CSV, or Visio (download a sample VSDX); includes a simple-to-use RESTful API
- Automatically schedule exports to push to a storage account that can be referenced in Atlassian Confluence
- Discover dependencies, and search detailed metadata across all your Azure accounts, subscriptions, VNets, and subnets (including metrics and Azure alarms)
- Overlay important metadata onto your Azure diagram, e.g. cost
- Hyperglance scales to any size, growing with your cloud
Inventory Management For Azure
Seamlessly catalog & search your cloud inventory
As your Azure setup grows in complexity, the time and expertise necessary to document your architecture increases in complexity.
Hyperglance can help you with find what you need, when you need it, whether you are managing your own cloud and its documentation or need to audit a third party's cloud.
- See all your Azure subscriptions in one view
- Use powerful search & filtering to find resources in seconds
- Search using metrics, cost, alarms, resource attributes, and more
- View your search results in a diagram using one click
- Save searches to save time, monitor, and alert
- Export search results & inventory into CSV in a matter of seconds
- Export of print Visio or PNG export diagrams as often as you like (download a VSDX sample)
- Automate exports using our RESTful API
Azure Cost Optimization
Reduce your Azure bill
Hyperglance enables you to easily find out where your Azure costs are coming from, and identify opportunities to save money, so you can be confident in your cloud cost management capabilities giving you complete peace of mind.
Hyperglance pulls in your Azure billing data, overlays it onto your cloud inventory, and then runs it through an advanced rules engine. The result is a tailored list of cost optimizations, constantly updated and ready for you to implement.
- Use our Sankey diagram to explore your Azure costs in detail
- Generate actionable insights in real-time using our cloud rules engine
- Identify under-utilized and orphaned resources
- Automate cost monitoring of cost, remediations, and set alerts
Azure Rules Engine
Make your cloud work harder for you
Our advanced rules engine will save you time, money, and stress.
- Monitor your cloud security, performance, and cost
- Ship with an ever-growing library of predefined rules
- Create unlimited custom rules using metadata, metrics and alarms
- Trigger SNS, EventGrid, Slack, Teams, Jira & SMTP notifications
- Schedule your rules to run periodically or at specific times
Microsoft Azure Cloud Automation
Our cloud rules engine makes your life easier
Guesswork shouldn't be a part of cloud management, and team members shouldn't be spending their time on relatively unimportant activities or resolving operational issues.
Out-of-the-box, Hyperglance will help you control your cloud cost (and compliance) in real-time:
Approved Azure Government Service
Agentless & Secure
Hyperglance is self-hosted on your VM, mitigating the security concerns associated with a traditional SaaS solution.
- Your data, your rules: All information is securely stored on your instance/VM, ensuring absolute ownership and control.
- Secure connectivity: Hyperglance only interfaces with AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs, never directly accessing your resources.
- Credential confidence: No need to risk compromise by sharing credentials with third parties.
- Compliance concerns, eliminated: Streamline approval and rest easy with our compliance-friendly solution.
Support for Native Kubernetes & AKS
A Diagram That Embeds AKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters
Hyperglance's Kubernetes integration connects to both AKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto your Hyperglance cloud diagram and inventory.
- See AKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Support for Load balancer connections and persistent volumes
RESTful API Access
Flexible, easy and powerful
Hyperglance's aggregated inventory contains a powerful amount of data, all of which you can access via an easy-to-use RESTful, JSON-based API.
90% of Fortune 100 Companies Use Partner Solutions
Hyperglance is a member of both the AWS Partner Network (APN) and Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). The partner networks are global communities of approved partners that use AWS & Azure to build market-leading solutions.
This press release originally appeared on PRweb.com. Hyperglance Cloud Management Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace...
Introducing Auto-Sync We’re excited to introduce more new features to further enhance your Cloud Management experience, simplifying synchronization...
What's in this post? What is Cloud Compliance? Who is Responsible for Cloud Compliance & Security? Key Components of a Cloud Compliance...
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.