Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.
Azure Inventory Management
Quickly document & search your aggregated inventory
As your Azure setup grows in complexity, so does the time and knowledge required to document it.
Whether you're managing your own cloud and its documentation, or need to quickly audit a third party's, Hyperglance will help you find what you need, when you need it.
- Discover all your Azure subscriptions in one place
- Find Azure resources in seconds using powerful filtering & search
- Search using resource attributes, metrics, cost, alarms, and more
- View your Azure inventory & search results in a diagram with one-click
- Create saved searches to save time and monitor configuration
- Quickly export your entire inventory, or specific search results, into CSV
- Print or export PNG or VSDX (Visio) architecture diagrams
- Automate exports as often as you need using our RESTful API
Azure Rules Engine
Make your cloud work harder for you
Our advanced rules engine will save you time, money, and stress.
- Monitor your cloud security, performance, and cost
- Ship with an ever-growing library of pre-defined rules
- Create unlimited custom rules using metadata, metrics and alarms
- Configure rules to send emails, Azure Event Grid events, or Slack notifications
- Schedule your rules to run periodically or at specific times
AKS & Native Kubernetes Support
AKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters embedded in your Azure diagram
Hyperglance's Kubernetes integration connects into both AKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto your Hyperglance diagram and inventory.
- See AKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Support for Load balancer connections and persistent volumes
Choose a Microsoft Partner
Hyperglance is proud to be an approved member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
The MPN is a global community of approved partners that use Microsoft services to build market-leading solutions.
When you choose Hyperglance, you're joining the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies that are using Microsoft Partner services & products to accelerate their journey.