Azure Architecture Diagrams
Automatic diagram of your Azure cloud infrastructure
See identified resources and their dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic Azure diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- Automatic layout, no user input needed
- Always up to date
- Detailed metadata on every resource
- Includes Azure alarms
Trying to figure out how a cloud service is configured or how one service relates to another is increasingly difficult, especially if the configuration is constantly changing. Hyperglance creates a complete dependency model and a real-time, interactive diagram. It then overlays data including, attributes, security group data, load balancer data, route tables, alarms and metrics. The end result means you have access to a searchable, automated, infrastructure diagram with extensive capabilities.
Azure Security & Compliance
Comprehensive Security and Compliance scanning
Hyperglance continuously scans for any issues with your security and compliance across all your subscriptions.
- Inbuilt, customisable rules
- Auto remediate issues
- Easy to export data
- All your data stays in your security boundary, all data lives in a VM in your VNet
One misconfiguration can open you up to major vulnerabilities. Let Hyperglance give you peace of mind.
Global search and filter
Find what you need, when you need it.
- Aggregated inventory of all your Accounts & Subscriptions
- Search across all your inventory, find things in seconds
- Go directly to the resource in the diagram with one click
- Filter and export results to csv
- Advanced search covers metadata, performance metrics, alarms
Easily find security holes and misconfiguration over your entire multi-account Azure infrastructure. Hyperglance aggregates all your Azure cloud resource data and allows you to search across subscriptions, resource groups and virtual networks. Stop trying to remember where things are, just search. Hyperglance has an advanced search capability that allows you to search across the entire aggregated inventory and find security holes, misconfigurations and anything else you are looking for. You can search within security groups, route tables and network access-lists. Combining these searches with the ability to filter via Tags, or any other metadata Hyperglance collects, allows you to hone down on specific security issues and configuration errors quickly and easily.
Automatically rectify problems
Send Azure Event Grid events based on thresholds.
- Azure Event Grid, email & Slack supported
- Trigger as many times as you need, no limits
Kick off Azure Functions and automatically secure or save money in your cloud. Every rule can be configured to send an email and/or an Event Grid event based on a threshold.
Easy access to your data
- RESTful, JSON based API
- Sample Python code available
- Easy to use, easy to understand
- Pull everything in the inventory; Resources, Metadata, Endpoints, Connections
- Push to the inventory & diagram; Metadata, URLs
Hyperglance's aggregated inventory contains a vast amount of useful data, we give you the ability to obtain that data easily via our RESTful API. You also have the ability to overlay metadata, URLs and alarms on top of our diagram.
AKS & Native Kubernetes Support
AKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters embedded in your Azure diagram
See Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) resources and their Azure dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- See AKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Load Balancer connections supported
- Persistent volumes supported
- Export to VSDX, PDF & CSV
Hyperglance's new Kubernetes integration connects into both AKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto the Hyperglance diagram. Pods, containers and their dependancies are inserted into the running instances. Services are shown and connectivity to Load Balancers is supported. As usual, detailed metadata and relevant tabular data is available.
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.
Choose a Microsoft Partner
Hyperglance is proud to be an approved member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
The MPN is a global community of approved partners that use Microsoft services to build market-leading solutions.
When you choose Hyperglance, you're joining the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies that are using Microsoft Partner services & products to accelerate their journey.