Kubernetes Architecture Diagrams
Generate automatic diagrams of your Kubernetes infrastructure
- Automatically generated diagrams that update in real-time - no user input needed
- Interactive with detailed metadata for every resource
Trying to figure out how Kubernetes is configured, or how one service relates to another can be challenging.
Hyperglance creates a complete dependency model and a real-time, interactive cloud diagram. It then overlays data including, attributes, security group data, load balancer data, route tables, alarms and metrics. The end result is a searchable, automated, infrastructure diagram with customizable capabilities.
Export Cloud Diagrams & Search Results
VSDX, PDF, PNG, JSON & CSV exports of diagrams and search results
Hyperglance's Kubernetes capabilities allow you to export your cloud diagram to Visio or CSV as often and whenever you need.
- Export diagrams to PNG and Visio (download VSDX sample)
- API driven. Use our API to create and pull diagrams or inventory information
- Export inventory to .csv, open in Excel, Google sheets
- Export as often as you like, no limits
- Inventory updates every few minutes
With two clicks of the mouse or an API call you can export the whole, or part of the diagram to VSDX or PNG format, it only takes seconds. You can export part, or all of the inventory data into CSV or JSON format and use the data however you like.
Kubernetes & Multi-Cloud Visualization
Combined Inventory & diagrams for all your Kubernetes deployments
Whether your Kubernetes clusters are deployed in AWS, Azure, GCP or in your own data center, Hyperglance will generate diagrams of them all.
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.