Automatic AWS Architecture Diagrams
Real-time, interactive diagram of your AWS cloud infrastructure
See identified resources and their dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic AWS diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- Automatic layout, no user input needed
- Always up to date
- Detailed metadata on every resource
- Includes Cloudwatch alarms
Trying to figure out how a cloud service is configured or how one service relates to another is increasingly difficult, especially if the configuration is constantly changing. Hyperglance creates a complete dependency model and a real-time, interactive diagram. It then overlays data including, attributes, security group data, load balancer data, route tables, alarms and metrics. The end result means you have access to a searchable, automated, infrastructure diagram with extensive capabilities.
AWS Security & Compliance
Comprehensive Compliance and Security scanning
Hyperglance continuously scans for any issues with your security and compliance across all your accounts.
- Inbuilt, customisable rules
- Auto remediate issues
- Easy to export data
- All your data stays in your security boundary, all data lives in an instance in your VPC
One misconfiguration can open you up to major vulnerabilities. Let Hyperglance give you peace of mind.
Global search and filter
Find what you need, when you need it.
- Aggregated inventory of all your Accounts & Subscriptions
- Search across all your inventory, find things in seconds
- Go directly to the resource in the diagram with one click
- Filter and export results to .csv
- Advanced search covers metadata, performance metrics, alarms
Instantly find the answers to your questions. Hyperglance aggregates all of your AWS account data and allows you to search across accounts, Regions, VPCs and Subnets. Stop trying to remember where things are, just search. You can search within security groups, route tables and network access-lists. Combining these searches with the ability to filter via Tags, or any other metadata Hyperglance collects, allows you to hone down on specific security issues and configuration errors quickly and easily.
Automatically fix issues in your AWS cloud
Send AWS SNS notifications based on thresholds.
- AWS SNS, slack and email supported
- Trigger as many times as you need, no limits
- Github repo available
Kick off AWS Lambdas and automatically secure or save money in your cloud. Every rule can be configured to send an email or SNS notification based on a threshold.
Easy access to your data
- RESTful, JSON based API
- Sample Python code available
- Easy to use, easy to understand
- Pull everything in the inventory; Resources, Metadata, Endpoints, Connections
- Push to the inventory & diagram; Metadata, URLs
Hyperglance's aggregated inventory contains a vast amount of useful data, we give you the ability to obtain that data easily via our RESTful API. You also have the ability to overlay metadata, URLs and alarms on top of our diagram.
AWS GovCloud Support
Hyperglance for AWS GovCloud
Automatically create an interactive, searchable diagram of your AWS GovCloud infrastructure in minutes. Live, real-time monitoring of security rules. Identify underutilized resources. Set customizable rules and alerts. Runs stand-alone as an instance in your GovCloud VPC.
Trusted By The Biggest Brands
Hyperglance is trusted by some of the world's biggest companies, and government agencies.
How much does Hyperglance cost?
Hyperglance has a range of deployment and license options. For more information, please take a look at our pricing.
Does Hyperglance support SAML?
Yes, SAML support comes by default. Use any SAML provider such as OKTA or Active Directory to control who in your organisation can access Hyperglance, and what they can see.