Hyperglance for AWS
Within minutes get a list of actionable insights on your AWS cloud. Hyperglance includes a growing ruleset that checks for security issues and highlights any under-utilized resources so you can re-size or remove them. Any rule can be customized and you can create as many rules as you like.
See identified resources and their dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic AWS diagram that is easy to understand and scalable. Export to Visio. Hyperglance does the hard work for you.
Hyperglance runs as an instance in your VPC. No external access needed. No sharing of credentials, no shared databases, no compliance for 3rd parties. Your data and credentials stay where they should, with you.
Automatic, interactive diagram of your AWS cloud infrastructure
See identified resources and their dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic AWS diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- Automatic layout, no user input needed
- Always up to date
- Detailed metadata on every resource
- Includes Cloudwatch alarms
Trying to figure out how a cloud service is configured or how one service relates to another is increasingly difficult, especially if the configuration is constantly changing. Hyperglance creates a complete dependency model and a real-time, interactive diagram. It then overlays data including, attributes, security group data, load balancer data, route tables, alarms and metrics. The end result means you have access to a searchable, automated, infrastructure diagram with extensive capabilities.
Comprehensive cost analysis
Save money, estimate cost, get a handle on what you're spending
Hyperglance pulls in your cloud bills and overlays that knowledge on our extensive inventory.
- Actual costs, not estimates
- Advanced search highlights actual application spend
- See where cloud resources are not being used
We all know cloud is expensive. Trying to figure how where all the money went is extremely difficult. Hyperglance shows you where you can save money and make the most of what you have.
Security & Compliance
Comprehensive Compliance and Security scanning
Hyperglance continuously scans for any issues with your security and compliance across all your accounts.
- Inbuilt, customisable rules
- Auto remediate issues
- Easy to export data
- All your data stays in your security boundary, all data lives in an instance in your VPC
One misconfiguration can open you up to major vulnerabilities. Let Hyperglance give you peace of mind.
VSDX, PNG & CSV export of diagram and search results via UI or API
Export the diagram to VSDX format or CSV as often and whenever you need.
- API support
- Export diagram to Visio (.vsdx) format, use in Visio, Draw.io etc
- Export inventory to .csv, open in Excel, Google sheets
- Export as often as you like, no limits
- Updates every few minutes
With two clicks of the mouse or an API call you can export the whole, or part of the diagram to .vsdx, .png or .pdf format, it only takes seconds. Once you have the diagram in .vsdx format you can open it with any tool that supports .vsdx format and edit it. Similarly you can export part, or all of the inventory data into .csv or .png format and use however you like.
Global search and filter
Find what you need, when you need it.
- Aggregated inventory of all your Accounts & Subscriptions
- Search across all your inventory, find things in seconds
- Go directly to the resource in the diagram with one click
- Filter and export results to .csv
- Advanced search covers metadata, performance metrics, alarms
Instantly find the answers to your questions. Hyperglance aggregates all of your AWS account data and allows you to search across accounts, Regions, VPCs and Subnets. Stop trying to remember where things are, just search. You can search within security groups, route tables and network access-lists. Combining these searches with the ability to filter via Tags, or any other metadata Hyperglance collects, allows you to hone down on specific security issues and configuration errors quickly and easily.
Advanced Rules Engine
Ensure security policy, manage cost
Advanced rules engine enables audit, security monitoring and cost reduction.
- Pre-defined rules included
- Create your own rules based on metadata, metrics and Alarms
- Graph Traversal allows for powerful, accurate results
- Monitor security, performance, cost
- Save Money
- Add as many Rules as you need
- Send emails or AWS SNS notifications to enable automation
- Schedule rules to run periodically or at a certain time
Within minutes Hyperglance will give you a list of actionable insights on your cloud. Hyperglance includes a growing ruleset that checks for Security issues and highlights any under-utilised resources so you can either re-size or remove them, thus saving money. Any rule can be customized to fit your environment and you can create as many rules as you like.
Automatically rectify problems
Send AWS SNS notifications based on thresholds.
- AWS SNS, slack and email supported
- Trigger as many times as you need, no limits
- Github repo available
Kick off AWS Lambdas and automatically secure or save money in your cloud. Every rule can be configured to send an email or SNS notification based on a threshold.
Interactive and Detailed
Detailed metadata on every resource
See detailed metadata on every resource
- Everything you need to know
- Extensive performance metrics
- AWS Cloudwatch supported
- Interface data
- Aggregated links
- Everything is searchable and updated
Hyperglance overlays detailed metadata on top of every resource so you can see relevant information when you need to. It also gives you access to the performance metrics and alarms for each resource.
Easy access to your data
- RESTful, JSON based API
- Sample code available
- Easy to use, easy to understand
- Pull everything in the inventory; Resources, Metadata, Endpoints, Connections
- Push to the inventory & diagram; Metadata, URLs
Hyperglance's aggregated inventory contains a vast amount of useful data, we give you the ability to obtain that data easily via our RESTful API. You also have the ability to overlay metadata, URLs and alarms on top of our diagram.
Secure, Self-Hosted Deployment
Unlike a traditional SaaS solution, Hyperglance is self-hosted, meaning you don't need to worry about security.
You can deploy Hyperglance through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, in Kubernetes, or installed on your own instance/VM.
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs
- You don't share credentials with a third party
- You control your data; it stays in your organization
- Easier internal sign-off
AWS GovCloud Support
Hyperglance for AWS GovCloud
Automatically create an interactive, searchable diagram of your AWS GovCloud infrastructure in minutes. Live, real-time monitoring of security rules. Identify underutilized resources. Set customizable rules and alerts. Runs stand-alone as an instance in your GovCloud VPC.
EKS & Native Kubernetes support
EKS & Native Kubernetes Clusters embedded in your AWS diagram
See Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) resources and their AWS dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- See EKS and Native Kubernetes applications in context
- Clusters, Pods, Containers, Volumes, Config maps, Secrets all shown on diagram
- Isolate diagrams by Namespace
- Load Balancer connections supported
- Persistent volumes supported
- Fargate EKS supported
- Export to VSDX, PDF & CSV
Hyperglance's new Kubernetes integration connects into both EKS and Native Kubernetes to overlay Kubernetes services onto the Hyperglance diagram. Pods, containers and their dependancies are inserted into the running instances. Services are shown and connectivity to Load Balancers is supported. As usual, detailed metadata and relevant tabular data is available.
Trusted By The Biggest Brands
Hyperglance is trusted by some of the world's biggest companies, and government agencies.