Effortless Cloud Cost Control
Have you ever wondered how to reduce your cloud bill, or what's costing you so much? You aren't alone.
Hyperglance's powerful cost explorer, search, and inventory make analyzing your cloud costs quick and painless. Understanding your bill is one thing, but reducing can be quite another. We understand that, which is why we've built Hyperglance to also identify real-time cost-saving optimizations for you.
Within minutes, you can be on the path to effective cloud financial management.
- Easily explore your cloud charges and see actual costs in a diagram
- Built-in checks provide you with an instant list of actionable insights across your cloud
- Automate your cost control using our automation library
- Take advantage of AWS reserved-instance (RI) & right-sizing recommendations
Reduce Your Azure & AWS Bill
It’s easy to forget what is in your cloud; isolated and under-utilized resources are a waste of money and a security risk.
Hyperglance highlights these resources so that you can delete or resize them, giving you confidence that you aren’t wasting money.
- Identify AWS Reserved Instance (RI) & right-sizing recommendations in real-time
- Quickly scan your inventory to find orphaned resources
- See the cost of these over the last 30 days
- Easily list all the highlighted resources
- Export the list to CSV to easily share the information
AMI or Azure Image Based Deployment
Unlike typical SaaS solutions, Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM. With this deployment model, you won't encounter a new data security headache.
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- You never share credentials with a third party
- No need to worry about Compliance
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Hyperglance's users include some of the world's largest companies, as well as numerous government departments & agencies.