Hyperglance dynamically creates a real-time, unified, topology view so you can efficiently manage your AWS entities distributed across VPCs, regions, availability zones, and accounts. Easily assess your entire AWS inventory, see where alerts are, what dependencies might be affected, analyze data details, and immediately take intelligent, context aware, actions to increase performance and reduce costs.
Enjoy an Interactive AWS map
with live data insight & actions
Through API integration, Hyperglance automatically discovers and maps your AWS entities, including CloudWatch alarms and metrics, into a unified, interactive topology view in a single browser tab.
Enjoy an always accurate AWS topology visualization of your cloud infrastructure’s current state with rich data & live actions to tap into as needed. Hyperglance is installed in your VPC, on-premises, or can be run via AWS Marketplace.
Hyperglance offers the most insightful, interactive AWS visualization – ever:
- Easily navigate through your AWS resources across VPCs, regions, and accounts for any desired clear perspective
- See where alerts are by resource or a summary list at different group levels (VPC, region, account, etc.)
- Easily see what dependencies might be affected by a troubled, alerting resource
- Drill down into resource attribute, alert, and metrics details as needed
- Globally search for key attributes across entire AWS estate
- Troubleshoot on the spot via menu driven actions or direct connection
- See relationships within AWS and across other platforms, such as Docker and your network, in the same topology view
- Quickly see what resources are associated with a particular service/app via use of tagging