Automatic diagram of your Kubernetes infrastructure
See your k8s resources and their AWS or Azure dependencies on an automatic, real-time, dynamic diagram that is easy to understand and scalable.
- Automatic layout, no user input needed
- Always up to date
- Detailed metadata on every resource
Trying to figure out how Kubernetes is configured or how one service relates to another is increasingly difficult, especially if the configuration is constantly changing. Hyperglance creates a complete dependency model and a real-time, interactive diagram. It then overlays data including, attributes, security group data, load balancer data, route tables, alarms and metrics. The end result means you have access to a searchable, automated, infrastructure diagram with extensive capabilities.
Global Inventory - Search & Filter
Global search and filter
Find what you need, when you need it.
- Aggregated inventory of all your clusters
- Search across all your inventory, find things in seconds
- Go directly to the resource in the diagram with one click
- Filter and export results to csv
- Advanced search covers metadata, performance metrics, alarms
Easily find security holes and misconfiguration over your entire multi-cloud Kubernetes infrastructure. Hyperglance aggregates all of your cluster data and allows you to search across Namespaces, services, pods, contains and volumes. Stop trying to remember where things are, just search. Hyperglance has an advanced function that allows you to search the aggregated inventory and find security holes, misconfigurations and anything else you are looking for. Combining these searches with the ability to filter via Tags, or any other metadata Hyperglance collects, allows you to hone down on specific security issues and configuration errors quickly and easily.
Export to Visio format, PDF, CSV
Visio & CSV export of diagram and search results
Export the diagram to Visio format or CSV as often and whenever you need.
- Export diagram to Visio (.vsdx) format, use in Visio, Draw.io etc
- Export inventory to .csv, open in Excel, Google sheets
- Export as often as you like, no limits
- Updates every few minutes
With two clicks of the mouse you can export the whole, or part of the diagram to Visio format, it only takes seconds. Once you have the diagram in .vsdx format you can open it with any tool that supports .vsdx format and edit it. Similarly you can export part, or all of the inventory data into .csv format and use the data however you like.
Shows connected AWS & Azure resources
Includes connections to AWS & Azure resources
You don't use Kubernetes by itself in a cloud, Load Balancers and DNS services are just some of the cloud resources that you use in conjunction with your Kubernetes services. Hyperglance shows your pod, services or container connections inside AWS or Azure.
Secure by design
Runs locally in AWS or Azure (Native Kubernetes deployment coming soon)
Hyperglance runs inside a VM, isolated in your AWS VPC or Azure VNet. Deployed via the AWS or Azure Marketplaces. No need to worry about 3rd party security.
- Only needs to connect to the Kubernetes and cloud API, not your infrastructure
- No external access needed
- No sharing of credentials with a 3rd party
- No shared data with a 3rd party
- Easy to get sign off from your Security department
SaaS platforms are great but how confident are you about their security? You have to give them access to your data and all those credentials and data go outside your organization boundaries. No external access, no shared DB, no security worries.