Cloud Cost Management
Hyperglance enables you to easily find out where your cloud costs are coming from, and identify opportunities to save money, so you can be confident in your AWS & Azure cost management capabilities giving you complete peace of mind.
Hyperglance does this by pulling in your cloud billing data, and overlaying that onto your entire cloud inventory.
- Easily explore your cloud charges and see actual costs in a diagram.
- Find resources that are orphaned or under-utilized.
- Get an instant list of actionable insights across your cloud.
- Set customisable alerts
- Automatically enforce policies
Reduce Your Azure & AWS Bill
It’s easy to forget what is in your cloud; isolated and under-utilized resources are a waste of money and a security risk.
Hyperglance highlights these resources so that you can delete or resize them, giving you confidence that you aren’t wasting money.
- Quickly scan your inventory to find orphaned resources.
- See the cost of these over the last 30 days.
- Easily list all the highlighted resources.
- Export the list to CSV to easily share the information.
Secure, Self-Hosted Deployment
Unlike a traditional SaaS solution, Hyperglance is self-hosted, meaning you don't need to worry about security.
You can deploy Hyperglance through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, in Kubernetes, or installed on your own instance/VM.
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs
- You don't share credentials with a third party
- You control your data; it stays in your organization
- Easier internal sign-off
Trusted By The Biggest Brands
Hyperglance is trusted by some of the world's biggest companies, and government agencies.
How much does Hyperglance cost?
Hyperglance has a range of deployment and license options. For more information, please take a look at our pricing.
Does Hyperglance support AWS GovCloud?
Does Hyperglance support Azure Government?
Not at the moment, although we are working towards it. Please drop us a message and let us know if you're interested.
Does Hyperglance support SAML?
Yes, SAML support comes by default. Use any SAML provider such as OKTA or Active Directory to control who in your organisation can access Hyperglance, and what they can see.