Cloud Automation & Remediation
Fix cloud security, spend, tagging & more
Enforce policies & best practices
Hundreds of customizable rules included
Extensive list of codeless automations available
AMI or Azure Image based deployment
Make Your Cloud Work Harder For You
Hyperglance ships with solutions designed to help you automatically enforce cost, security & compliance policies, and more... all in real-time:
- Collect: Hyperglance connects to the AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes APIs and collects attributes, metrics, and more
- Aggregate: Hyperglance aggregates all your account, subscription and cluster data into a single searchable inventory
- Analyze & Display: Hyperglance analyzes your inventory, creates a dependency model, and shows you it in an interactive diagram
- Evaluate: Hyperglance’s rules engine constantly checks policy, highlights any violations then notifies you
- Act: Rule violations trigger Hyperglance Automations, fixing problems in your cloud as they occur
Automate Compliance & Security Remediation
So, Hyperglance comes shipped with hundreds of predefined checks and automations, all designed to improve your cloud security.
Within minutes, you'll discover an actionable list of cloud compliance insights based on industry best practices and frameworks. Not only will you identify problems faster, but Hyperglance Automation allows you to fix them automatically.
- Includes 200+ predefined, customizable, & regularly updated rules
- Covers AWS Well-Architected, CIS top 20, NIST 800-53, HIPAA
- Create your own rules using metadata, cost, metrics, and alarms
- Use predefined automations to remediate issues automatically
Reduce Your Cloud Bill
Combine powerful interactive diagrams, inventory and search with Hyperglance's rules engine and automations to reduce your cloud spend by up to 30%:
- Includes a growing ruleset that checks in real-time for cost optimizations
- Create unlimited rules using metadata, cost, metrics and alarms
- Set up rule violations to trigger Automations, allowing you to fix and optimize your cloud spend in real-time
Enforce Policies & Best Practices
- Enforce your own policies by creating as many custom rules as you like
- Configure rules to trigger notification services, and slack/email alerts
- Fix problems by connecting rules and automations
Implement Your Tagging Strategy
Hyperglance Automations make it easy to implement tagging best practices, including:
- Killing provisioned instances that don’t match your tagging policy
- Finding and correcting badly formatted tags, using fuzzy matching to identify then fix casing, spacing, and other common issues.
- Find and fix resources without a tag
Meet Your New Star Employee
Hyperglance not only scales with you, but it frees up vital team members to work on your most valuable tasks. It takes minutes to save hours thanks to extensive security & compliance monitoring, automatic diagrams & documentation and actionable cost-saving recommendations, all with built-in automation you can rely on 24-7.
It's time you let Hyperglance take the strain.
How Does Hyperglance's Automation Work?
- A pre-built or custom rule triggers in Hyperglance
- Hyperglance sends the search (rule) result to S3 (AWS)/Blob Storage (Azure)
- A Lambda (AWS) or Automation Function (Azure) reads the data from S3/Blob Storage
- A Lambda or Automation Function executes, issuing commands to your AWS/Azure resources, resolving your problem
90% of Fortune 100 Companies Use Partner Network Solutions
AMI or Azure Image Based Deployment
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything
- Only connects to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- You never share credentials with a third party
- No need to worry about Compliance
- Easier internal sign-off
What Else Is Great About Hyperglance?
Security & Compliance
Trusted by the Biggest & Best
Webinar: AWS Cost Optimization Best Practices
Introduction As organizations are moving more toward cloud technology it is important that they understand their costs, budget and billing as much...
Cloud Security Best Practices for InfoSec
Introduction As more and more organizations shift their operations to the cloud, the importance of securing their data and applications in the cloud...
What's AWS GovCloud & Why Would You Use It?
In today's fast-paced digital era, government agencies and organizations handling sensitive data require robust, secure, and compliant cloud...
Interested in product updates, cloud news and tips?
Join 5,700+ cloud professionals who have already signed up for our free newsletter.
By subscribing, you're agreeing that Hyperglance can email you news, tips, updates & offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.