Highlight Cost Savings
Within minutes get a list of actionable insights on your cloud spend. Hyperglance includes a growing ruleset that checks for cost issues and highlights any under-utilized resources so you can re-size or remove them. Any rule can be customized and you can create as many rules as you like.
Cost Explorer (coming soon)
Explore your cloud bill using an intuitive charting solution. See where all your costs come from, export them as a CSV and see them on the Hyperglance diagram.
See Application Costs
See exactly how much your applications cost. Using our advanced search facility you can search via tag, resource name or any other collected attribute and see the aggregated cost. See costs per VPC, Subnet, Region, Account.
Comprehensive cost analysis
Save money, estimate cost, get a handle on what you're spending
Hyperglance pulls in your cloud bills and overlays that knowledge on our extensive inventory.
Actual costs, not estimates
Advanced search highlights actual application spend
See where cloud resources are not being used
All your data stays in your security boundary, all data lives in an instance in your VPC
We all know cloud is expensive. Trying to figure how where all the money went is extremely difficult. Hyperglance shows you where you can save money and make the most of what you have.
See how much your Applications really cost
See costs in the diagram. Aggregated cost across tags, resource names, VPCs.
- Last 30 days costs show for each resource and group (VPC, Subnet, Region, Account)
- Easily create a filter for specific applications to show application cost
- Aggregated costs per Subnet, VPC, Region, Account
Hyperglance allows you to create custom filters that encompass all the resources in your application, no matter if they are tagged or not.
Find Orphaned resources
Highlights resources that are not connected to anything
Isolated resource cost money and are a security risk. Hyperglance highlights your resources that aren't connected to anything so you can delete them and save.
- Scans your inventory to list orphaned resources
- Shows the monetary value over the last month
- Easy to list all the highlighted resources
- Export the list to CSV
It is very easy to create resources in the cloud but it is also very easy to forget them as well.
Cost Explorer (Coming Soon)
Easily explore your cloud charges
Find what you need, when you need it.
- Aggregated cost charts of all your Accounts & Subscriptions
- Find large cost items in seconds
- Go directly to the resource in the diagram with one click
- Filter and export results to CSV, PDF
Using an intuitive charting solution easily explore your cloud charges.
Built on our Rules Engine
Customise or create your own rules
Advanced rules engine enables audit, security monitoring and cost reduction.
- Pre-defined rules included
- Create your own rules based on metadata, metrics and Alarms
- Add as many Rules as you need
- Send emails or AWS SNS notifications to enable automation
- Schedule rules to run periodically or at a certain time
Within minutes Hyperglance will give you a list of actionable insights on your cloud. Hyperglance includes a growing ruleset that checks for cost issues and highlights any under-utilised resources so you can either re-size or remove them, thus saving money. Any rule can be customized to fit your environment and you can create as many rules as you like.
All your data stays with you
Runs inside your cloud, all data stays with you
Runs isolated in your VPC. No need to worry about 3rd party security.
- Only needs to connect to the AWS API, not your infrastructure
- No external access needed
- No sharing of credentials with a 3rd party
- No shared data with a 3rd party
- Easy to get sign off from your Security department
SaaS platforms are great but how confident are you about their security? You have to give them access to your data and all those credentials and data go outside your organization boundaries. Hyperglance runs as a stand alone instance inside your VPC. No external access, no shared DB, no security worries.
AWS GovCloud Support
Hyperglance for AWS GovCloud
Automatically create an interactive, searchable diagram of your AWS GovCloud infrastructure in minutes. Live, real-time monitoring of security rules. Identify underutilized resources. Set customizable rules and alerts. Runs stand-alone as an instance in your GovCloud VPC.